SELF CONTAINED UNIT WITH
1. Its own power supply –generator
2. Extra fuel tank as additional fuel supply
3. Shelter or a BTS frame in the case of outdoor units
4. Large deck space for extra equipment, sales promotional booths etc..
1.No concrete or foundation required.
2. Excellent mobility.
3. Fast Deployment – 1hr.
4. Could travel at 120 Km/Hr.
5. Ability to reach destination quickly
6. Could lock at multiple heights.
7. Advertising space on shelter sides.
8. Could be used as disaster recovery unit.
9. Capable of carrying heavy load.
10. Large space for shelter generator and buffer fuel tank etc.
|Stability||Stable on its own, no anchoring or concrete weights required.|
|Antennae configuration||2×1.2m mw dishes6 GSM Panel antennae|
|Tower type||Lattice type, fully galvanized, painted as per customer preference|
|Standards||Quality Management system-ISO 9001-2008Steel Fabrication—BS5950-1:2000
Hot Dipped Galvenization—BS EN ISO 1461:2009
Material —St 52.3 & St 44.2Wind Loading—BS8100-4:1995
Strength Assessment: BS 8100-3:1999
|Operation||Operated by 3 phase winch and limit switches for additional safety, Control panel and pendent switch. Optional hand wheels provided for for towers 40m or smaller.|
|Wind speed||120, 160 and 180 km/hr depending on the area requirement.|
|Accessories provided with the tower||Antennae brackets for GSM and microwave antennae, Guy wires and tightening clamps, Guide arms with Jacks, Fuel tanks, Sand shoes and Cable reels for data cables.|
|Trailer||Low height chassis, 30 ton capacityAir brake
1 or 2 axles
50mm king pin
Tail, brake, signal and reverse lamps.
Luminous signs etc…
2 Pair landing Legs
|Shelter and generator||As per client requirement. Usually 15 KVA genset with super silent enclosure, ATS, Deep sea controller etc..|