SELF CONTAINED UNIT WITH
1. Its own power supply –generator
2. Fuel tank as additional fuel supply
3. Shelter or open air BTS frame for outdoor units
4. Smaller deck space than trailer type
1.No concrete or foundation or ground anchoring required, stable on its own
2. Excellent mobility
3. Fast Deployment – 1hr.
4. Could travel at 120 Km/Hr.
5. Ability to reach destination quickly
6. Could lock at multiple heights.
7. Advertising space on shelter sides.
8. Could be used as disaster recovery unit.
9. Ideal for road shows, short festivals, sports events etc..
|Stability||Stable on its own, no ground anchoring or pre-cast concrete cubes required.|
|Antennae configuration||2×1.2m mw dishes, 6 GSM Panel antennae
(Other configurations could be designed)
|Tower type||Lattice type, Fully galvanized and Painted as per customer preference|
|Standards||Quality Management system-ISO 9001-2008
Hot Dipped Galvenization—BS EN ISO 1461:2009
Material —St 52.3 & St 44.2
Strength Assessment: BS 8100-3:1999
|Operation||Operated by 3 phase winch and limit switches for additional safety. Control panel and pendent switch. Optional hand wheels provided.|
|Wind speed||120, 160 and 180 km/hr as per the area.|
|Accessories provided with the tower||Antennae brackets for GSM and microwave antennae
Guy wires and tightening clamps, Guide arms with Jacks
Fuel tanks, Sand shoes, Cable reels
|Truck Chassis||Custom made deck fabricated and installed on the truck chassis. Make and the model of the truck chassis is as per client’s preference or could be provided by the client.|
|Generator and shelter||As required by the client|